We are currently looking for Sales Manager’s.
Sales manager will be accountable to meet or exceed forecast while fostering collaboration with other team members and consultants. As the primary customer facing sales person, responsible for building deep partnerships with potential clients and uncovering new opportunities for the company. Drive revenue by increasing market share and penetration within coverage area. Provide consultative and collaborative approach to understand customer environment and competitive forces to consistently increase market share.
- Conducts face-to-face, needs-based consultative selling to aid customer in achieving business goals through the use of Omicron professional services and/or solutions.
- Manages territory as a business with analysis of opportunities, customer needs and finances by meeting or exceeding annual forecast.
- Driving and creating a positive, collaborative selling environment by developing a deep customer understanding of needs and leveraging to maximize sales opportunities.
- Have a comprehensive understanding and knowledge base of competitor strengths, weaknesses and opportunities that allows for developing successful sales strategies.
- Develops multi-level relationships with existing and potential customers in order to timely and correctly offer Omicron professional services and solutions.
- Make customer satisfaction a priority through an understanding of his business and specific needs.
- Uncover new leads by leveraging an understanding of market conditions and trends.
- Continuously improve capabilities by upgrading skills and product/ service knowledge
- Experience in penetrating and selling to long term competitively held accounts.
- 3 -5 years successful outside IT sales experience required
- Degree or advance diploma in Accounting, Business or Technology