- Implementation and customization of CPM solutions projects.
- Interact with client personnel at all levels from financial analysts and IT specialists to the CFO and CIO.
- Provide industry and/or technology expertise to customers
- Deliver clients solutions on time and on budget.
- Provide architectural consult throughout the project lifecycle.
- Provide as needed professional support to the sales process.
- Post-secondary education in Engineering, Computer Science, Accounting or Business discipline and/or equivalent Experience
- Strong command of MS Excel to create complex formulas, macros and models
- Hands-on experience with Planning and forecasting packages like IBM Cognos TM1/Oracle planning
- Understanding of OLAP database Concepts, hands on experience with OLAP Database Engine like MS Analysis Services, understanding of RDBMS concepts hands on experience with MSSQL Server/Oracle preferred.
- Accounting background or experience and or Accounting qualifications are a big Plus
- Degree in business and/or technology, (MBA or an advanced degree desirable).
- Accounting degree with or without CPA designation, an advantage