- Successful Implementation and customization IBM TM1 CPM solutions at various client locations as well as remotely from Omicron Offices.
- Interact with client personnel at all levels from financial analysts and IT specialists to the CFO and CIO.
- Provide industry and/or technology expertise to customers
- Participate in solution design sessions with clients and assist in delivery solutions on time and on budget.
- Provide progressive solution consult throughout the project lifecycle.
- Provide as needed professional support to the sales process
- Proven hands-on experience and knowledge in IBM Cognos TM1 technology.
- A minimum of a 1 year of IBM Cognos TM1 hands on experience.
- Successful track record of having participated in several IT/Software development projects
- Strong working knowledge of spreadsheets and web environments.
- Out of country travel may be required.
- Must be able to legally work in the US.
- Degree in business and/or technology, (MBA or an advanced degree desirable).
- Accounting degree with or without CPA designation, an advantage